Please read all the information below before you make a reservation with us. We know that we have a lot of rules. The rules are set in place for the confort of all our guests. Please read this full set of rules and policies to see if staying here will work for your family. If any of these policies or rules will not work for your situation, please do not make a reservation with us. We would like you to find a place that best suits your needs. With that being said, we do hope that you appreciate what we have to offer here and that we are able to accommodate your family's vacation needs.
We have a strict 'NO VISITOR' policy in our cabins and trailer rentals. If you have family or friends that are in the area or even staying in our campground, we can not allow them to visit at or in your trailer rental or cabin. Please understand that if someone comes here to visit you, we will not allow them to. We want you to know this before you make a reservation because we are not able to make any exceptions once you arrive.
We only allow a certain number of people in each of our rentals. Each person that uses the cabin or trailer must be included in your original registration. You can not have someone stay with you during your stay. Again, this is the only way we can ensure the comfort of our guests.
Your understanding and patronage is greatly appreciated!!
Checkout time for the cabins and travel trailers is before 10 AM. Check-in time is from 2PM until closing.
QUIET HOURS are from 10 PM to 8 AM. We are a family campground and we do not allow late night parties.
- Check-out time is before 10 AM. This is very important so we can have the rentals ready for the next guest at check-in time.Please bring the key to the office when you are ready to depart. If you will be departing before the office is open, let us know and we will let you know where to leave the key. All late check-outs will be charged a fee.
- We do not allow any visitors in or at our cabin or trailer rentals. This includes people that are staying in the campground. Only the guests included in your original registration are allowed to be at the cabin or trailer, inside or outside.
- No Smoking in our cabins or trailers. Ashtrays are provided for your convenience on the porches or decks as well as around the campground.
- We allow alcohol in moderation.
- No late night partying allowed. Intoxication, obscenity and vulgaritty are not tolerated. We will not appoach anyone acting in a disorderly manner. We will call the local and/or the state police to handle your immediate eviction. Please report activity disturbing other guests to the office at once.
- Emergency numbers are located on the sitemap you received at check in and on the office door after hours.
- Bears and other wildlife have been seen wandering the property on occasion. Keep outside your cabin or trailer clean and free of trash so you don't attract them. Keep your food and coolers inside. Never approach wildlife!!
- The speed limit is 5 MPH. It is Highly Recommended that you do not exceed this limit.
- CAUTION: 'Children at play'. Pedestrians have the right of way.
- We only allow one small dog (under 30 pounds) in some of our rentals - with some breed restrictions. All pets must be registered. Pets can not be left unattended. When you leave the cabin or trailer, you must take them with you.They must be on a leash at all times and it is your responsibility to pick up after them.. We can not allow dogs that bark constantly as this will disturb other guests. Owners are fully responsible for their pets' actions. Click here to read our Pet Policy.
- No fishing or swimming in the pond. We stock the pond with trout for viewing only. You can fish in the river or in the brook with the required state license. Please make sure that your children do not throw anything (including rocks) in the pond or at the ducks. It is highly recommended that children be supervised at and in the water. Swimming and Wading in the river and in the brook is at your own risk.
- Please do not move or modify your fireplace or firepit for any reason. Fires must be kept at a safe level and attended at all times. The pans and utensils we provide in the rentals, are for indoor use only.
- Firewood is sold at the store for your convenience. No cutting, damaging or breaking of trees(dead or alive), shrubs, picnic tables or any other personal property.Please do not move picnic tables from the sites they are on. Let us know at arrival if your table is damaged.
- The registered guest for each rental unit is responsible for their children and other members of their party. It is highly Recommended that children be supervised in the restrooms, gameroom (arcade) and the playground. No food or drink allowed in the gameroom. No sitting or standing on games or tables. Any parent allowing their children to be a nuisance will be asked to leave. No bicycling in the campground after dusk.
- No Fireworks or Slingshots!
- Theft or property damage will lead to the prosecution of the registered guest.
We take pride in keeping our cabins and trailers as clean and comfortable as possible for our guests. If this cabin or travel trailer is not satisfactory at arrival, please let us know right away. Your cooperation in helping us by checking out on time and in helping us maintain the above policies is greatly appreciated and will result in a more comfortable and enjoyable experience for everyone. This property is privately owned and the owner reserves the right to evict anyone for any infraction of the above policies and rules or for any other reason where safety is an issue. The owners assume no responsibility for loss, injury or damage due to an Act of God, theft, accident, or the negligence of yourself or others.
Thank you for your interest in staying with us. Our family looks forward to having the opportunity to serve you and your family!!
Feel free to call us at (603)7458837 or email us from our 'Contact' page with any questions you may have.